5 Yoga Poses & Asanas
Do you ever wanted to know how to use 100 percent of your brain’s capacity Learn ways and ways to boost your mind power. Problems like weakening of memory or forgetting things very quickly have become very common. Often we are looking for tips to boost the mind power of the children, but even the elders with children forget very quickly nowadays.
In fact, in today’s time, tension has increased a lot.Poor lifestyle and diseases aggravate this problem. If you talk about children and students, then the stress of bringing or topping a good percentage in the examination is very high due to which soon their memory also starts to weaken. If you too are struggling with this kind of problem, then in this article we are going to tell you the ways to boost your mind.
These are 5 Yoga Asanas that can boost your brain power easily
- Meditation : Meditation does play with your brain function all day. if you can spare 15 minutes of daily routine for some meditation. Trust me guys it can change your mental ability of thinking in a positive way. You will eventually start feeling very strong minded.
Here’s how to do it : –
- Sit or lie comfortably. You may even want to invest in a meditation chair or cushion.
- Close your eyes.
- Make no effort to control the breath; simply breathe naturally.
- Focus your attention on the breath and on how the body moves with each inhalation and exhalation. Notice the movement of your body as you breathe. Observe your chest, shoulders, rib cage, and belly. Simply focus your attention on your breath without controlling its pace or intensity. If your mind wanders, return your focus back to your breath.
- Lie flat on the back.
- Take a breath and then exhale, after that raise both your legs upwards.
- On raising both the legs upwards, where they make an angle of 90 degrees from the ground, stop them there.
- After that make Uttanapadasan pose.
- While exhaling, raise your waist upward, push the legs back towards the head.
- Support the waist with both hands.
- Keep your legs, back, and waist straight.
- Stretch your toes towards the sky and keep your eyes focused on the toes.
- Remain in this position for some time and keep the breath normal.
- Slowly return to the previous state.
- Repeat this process three to four times.
3. Halasana for Improve Brain Power
- Lie down on your back with your hands straight and feet in front of a yoga mat.
- Keep both your hands on the ground.
- Try to gently place both the legs behind your head from the ground.
- Do this according to your ability and then come to your initial state.
Padmasana is a meditation posture, it keeps our mind calm by removing stress and fatigue which helps us in increasing our memory power. This is a good resting position. To do Padmasana, first of all, spread a yoga mat and sit on it in Dandasana posture. Keep your spine straight. Now bend your right leg and place it on the left thigh. Now bend the left leg and place it on the right thigh. Straighten both your hands and keep them on both knees. Close your eyes and concentrate.
Paschimottanasana is a really good posture for your brain. To perform this asana, one has to bend forward which helps to revive your nervous system, boost the blood supply, and calm your mind. To perform Paschimottanasana, sit in Dandasana by placing both the legs of the yoga mat upright in front of you in a clean place. Lift both your hands straight. Now slowly bend forward and grab the toes with both your hands. Put your head on your knees. Do this asana for 20 to 60 seconds.
Also Check Ketogenic Diet